Blogroll

Wednesday 4 May 2011

I knew I could act: Arjun Rampal


'Om Shanti Om' was a turning point in Arjun Rampal's decade-old career in Bollywood but the actor, who delivered many flops in the interim, says he never lost faith in his skills as a performer. 
  
 Rampal went on to bag a national award for his role of a guitarist in 'Rock On' and will next be seen playing Shah Rukh Khan's arch-enemy in superhero flick 'RaOne'.

The 38-year-old has various projects lined up but does not believe that the success has come hard way for him. Rampal says each failure has taught him something new.

"I am more confident as an actor now. It's nice to have made it to this stage. I have a bright future ahead," Rampal told PTI in an interview.

The actor, however, is happy that despite collecting flops he never lost hope.
"'I can act' that's all I kept telling myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews